Monday, October 31, 2016

Dani Duck: Artist Obscure: Delightful Director Dr. Mira Reisberg -- and a Prize!

Dani Duck: Artist Obscure: Delightful Director Dr. Mira Reisberg -- and a Prize!: For more information on the wonderful courses offered at the Academy go here: childrensbookacademy.com



Hello! I am Jacqueline Price and I just wanted to thank Dr, Mira Reisberg for the added information to help me piece together everything together for my smart dummy. My book is now on the move.  

Dani Duck: Artist Obscure created this contest to help motivate procrastinator's, like myself, to complete our projects.



I have been Portrait Artist and Illustrator for over 35 yrs. I later got my degree in Graphic Design in 1996 and started serious photography 8yrs ago. The title: "Art your photoz" was chosen to help people visualize that those precious moments they captured could be a masterpiece in their home.

I started writing children stories for my grandchildren up north 10 yrs ago to help them keep in touch with us. I raised my children on my made up stories and episodes for bedtime entertainment. Some of the stories I have told my grandchildren and they loved them.



 This has been a great challenge for me. I learned to squeeze in the time for everything without disrupting my routines. Thank you Again

Jacqueline Price

No comments:

Post a Comment